Thursday, March 23, 2006

Playing with Her Reflection


For some reason, she likes to look at herself in the mirror. Since she wasn't feeling good (she's been sick for the last couple of days), I thought I'd try this to make her smile...I think it helped!
***Yes, Ashlyn hasn't been feeling too good. Monday night, she started running a fever. By the next day, Tylenol or Motrin weren't keeping it down, so I took her to the doctor. By Wednesday, we were at the hospital drawing blood and putting a catheter in her to get a urine sample! Boy, I wanted to cry with her. She also got a shot of antibiotics. Today, we went back to the doctor to get more blood work done and another antibiotic shot. Poor thing. Turns out she has a urinary tract infection!!!! She's got to go back tomorrow (Jade's taking her--I have to work.) to get even more bloodwork done to see if it's improving with the antibiotics. I hope it is. She's so pitiful with this fever. Please pray for Ashlyn's health!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home