Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Our First Trip to the Zoo!

We went to Zoo Atlanta and had a lot of fun. I was surprised at how I enjoyed myself. Thank goodness for my telephoto 75-300mm lens! I think I got some pretty good shots of the animals. I took so many, I couldn't possibly put them all on this blog.

Ashlyn had fun too. As we would see different animals, she'd shout out their names. "Monkey!" "Bird!" She also got to go on her first carousel ride, which she LOVED. She was so obsessed over it after she rode it, that we had to quickly move out of sight of the thing. We would have let her ride again, but we didn't want to stand in the long line that we had already stood in to ride the first time.

She slept ALL the way home from the zoo. It was a really nice day together.



This orangutan was eating goldfish crackers and stuck two of them in his mouth, leaving them sticking out. It was hilarious. It was as if he was posing for me. Too funny!





This goat was smiling!!!

At the petting zoo...she had to pet every single animal in there.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home