Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Easter 2007

We had Easter at Bradley's mother-in-law's house. Aunt Cheryl figured it would be less for her to clean up and she just didn't feel like being hostess, I guess. But we enjoyed it. The food was good, I made everyone let me take pictures of them, and Ashlyn had fun. She just loves bring around aunt Cheryl and Erica and uncle Brad and Bradley. She just loves them all so much.

I just love this picture. Aunt Cheryl's not too fond of it but I just love the true emotion in it. I try not to do "posed" portraits, but sometimes you just have to. Not in this case though. Apparently aunt Cheryl had her hand on Uncle Brad's butt and he turned around and showed everyone where her hand was. Thus creating the whole-hearted laughter caught here.


Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Brad again.Yes, it's a posed portrait.


Yes, I AM that big fat pregnant woman holding on to Ashlyn in hopes that she'll hide some of my largeness.


The Penningtons.


Erica and Bradley



Bradley and Amber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home