Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brent's turning one!!!

I just can't believe it! He's grows so fast. I just can't believe it's been one year since I gave birth to a fat baby boy. I've barely blinked my eyes and now he's turning one. Oh my gosh! I've learned that no matter how much you savor each and every moment, it still doesn't make the time go any slower. It still passes by you in a flash.

If there is anything in my life that I should be proud of, it's giving birth and mothering two of the most bright and spirited little human beings on this earth.

Happy Birthday, Brent. Mommy, daddy, and Ashlyn love you so so much.

Here's his birthday invitation that I created...

Front:
Back:















1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear teresa, you have such beautiful children I can't wait to see them. I hope that u all get to come home sometime with aunt cheryl. You have a beautiful family and it looks like everything is goin well. Hope to see u soon so the kids can run wild. Love You, Stephanie, brayden, ellie, and BJ.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home